A leading global consulting company with an extensive footprint across Asia Pacific and who is enjoying a continued period of growth is looking for a determined and engaging HR Business Partner to support its Singapore business.
- Blue chip multinational in the consulting industry
- Drive the roll out of change projects
- High visibility with leadership team
The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing high quality HR services in a fast paced consulting environment. You are expected to advise on and implement the full scope of HR services including legal compliance and execution of company policies, recruitment and assimilation, compensation administration, employee relations, performance management, co-ordination and projects. Your success will be measured by providing efficient and effective implementation on HR initiatives and advising office leaders on sound people solutions in achieving business objectives. You should be comfortable in a matrix reporting environment, supporting general HR operations and reporting, while at the same time, leading HR projects.
The ideal candidate will be:
- University degree in human resources or other business related subject
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organisation and have demonstrated experience working with senior management as a trusted advisor
- Strong communication and change management experience highly desirable
- At least 8-10 years of HR experience relevant experience with two years of full spectrum hands-on HR operational experience. Strong know-how of all Singapore employment-related practices and statutory requirements.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy and accountability and in conjunction with direct management to achieve the business targets.
For further details please contact Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code WP/13133
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.