• Our Client is currently seeking a talented and driven HR Business Partner based in Singapore with experience supporting an MNC.
• The HR Business Partner will be an active contributor in a wide range of HR activities including the full spectrum of HR initiatives such as recruitment and selection, employee engagement, training, on-boarding and providing coaching, support and guidance to functional Managers. This is a great opportunity for a career driven, degree educated (preferred), experienced, commercially-focused HR professional who has a broad range of generalist skills. You will need to build strong relationships with the business and must be commercially strong.
• Develop strong working relationships with managers to understand their business and work pro-actively with them to provide appropriate business solutions
• Work with managers to implement resourcing plans – provide advice on recruitment and support recruitment
• Support employment related administrative processes such as health benefits, CPF in Singapore, Pensions in the UK renewals and/or Visa or Employment Pass applications for the countries we operate in
• Minimum 8-10 years generalist HR experience
• Talented HR professional with a proven track record of delivering results
• Excellent working knowledge of employment law and practices in Singapore and at least one other of the operating countries, ideally Australia
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Creative problem-solver, able to think out of the box, with the ability to deliver strong ‘fit for purpose’ operational HR results
• Driven to deliver personal best
• Tech savvy with at least intermediate to advanced competence in MS Office
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell by sending in your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: FSD/15368
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.