Our client is a leading European retail group with a strong presence in e-commerce as well as sourcing hubs in Asia.
• Small-To-Medium sized buying office
• Works directly with senior leadership team
• Regional exposure and team management responsibilities
This role will work with a matrixed reporting structure across the business and the HR in the headquarters and be responsible for the formation and delivery of HR strategies, as well as overseeing all HR operations covering recruitment & talent management, rewards, engagement and employee relations. You will create and lead a value-adding function to the business and provide high level of HR advice and support to employees.
You will have a minimum of 10 years’ HR generalist experience gained from entrepreneurial and hands-on work environment, ideally coming from multinational and dynamic corporations. Experience in upscaling an HR function is highly valued, as well as legislation knowledge and cultural practices in South East Asia.
In addition we are looking for:
• Degree qualification
• A hands-on yet strategic leader and an out-spoken, friendly and engaging individual
• High level of creativity, flexibility and communication skills
• Language fluency in English. Cantonese and Mandarin would be ideal.
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code DL/13790
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.