A leading global consulting company with an extensive footprint across Asia Pacific and who is enjoying a continued period of growth is looking for a determined and engaging senior HR Business Partner to support its South East Asia business.
- Blue chip multinational in the consulting industry
- Drive the roll out of change projects across the region
- High visibility with leadership team
Due to expansion, this role requires an individual who is familiar with a growing employee population across the region. Familiarity with employment laws across ASEAN is an absolute must. Proficiency in more than one Asian language is highly advantageous, as this role will interface substantially with internal clients across South East Asia. This multinational prides itself on its high standards of service excellence. The expectation is therefore for a proactive, commercial-minded, results driven, strategic HR partner who can talk the language of the business. The ideal candidate will be:
- University degree in human resources or other business related subject
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organisation and have demonstrated experience working with senior management as a trusted advisor
- Strong communication and change management experience highly desirable
- 10 years’ human resources experience in a fast moving, multinational environment with strong Asia Pacific exposure
For further details please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code VR/13330
Registration Number: R1104323
EA License Number:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.