Our client is a leading financial services organisation looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
- Based in Surrey (with travel to the London office)
- Reporting into the Head of HR
The primary objective of the role is to act as a business partner to ensure that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes. The HRBP must work with the Head of HR and other key HRBP's in the Group Function to provide innovative, future-driven, business focused HR initiatives that add value to the business.
The role works closely with the Centre's of Expertise including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, campus recruitment and talent management. In addition, the role works closely with a team of Global HR partners, across Europe, Hong Kong.
The role will be at a Senior Manager level dependent upon the level of skills and experience of the successful candidate
- Work with the Head of HR, closely with other HRBP's and business leaders on the design and development of the HR strategy.
- Partner with the business managers to drive an HR agenda geared at maximising performance and potential of the talent within the business.
- Take a leading role in supporting change management including assisting with the organisational design process, implementing the strategy and plans.
- Coach Key individuals in the leadership team to enable the goal of strengthening leadership calibre across key management levels across
- Work with line managers to ensure regular talent discussions take place as part of management meetings, and development plans are in place targeting high potential employees. Support annualised talent data gathering exercises
- Manage complex employee relations issues, engaging with business managers promptly to address issues in a timely manner and assist in developing employee communication plans where appropriate.
- Work with the Talent centre of expertise to support the collation and assessment of specific training and development requirements as well as ensuring employees participate in a range of enterprise wide development activities
- Work with the Employee Engagement team on a number of communication activities across Group Functions and take the lead on the preparation, communication and updates to the management team for the annual Your Voice survey and track outputs and activities.
- As HR's capability develops in people analytics, you will provide data-driven people and organisational insights for decision making
We are looking for someone with a strong track record in a similar role and demonstrable experience of working on the full range of HR issues, including employee relations. The job holder must have the ability and desire to work with a diverse and challenging client group ideally with experience of working in a customer focussed, dynamic, commercially driven environment: preferably Financial Service and Asset Management.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.