An exciting opportunity has arisen within a prestigious brand in the hospitality industry with progressive growth plans. They are seeking a resourceful and responsive HR Business Partner with domain expertise in Talent Acquisition to join their HR team.
- Stable company in growth mode
- Career growth opportunity
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
As the HR Business Partner, you will provide consultative advice and end-to-end support to a selection of business units under your charge; developing, communicating and executing HR policies, processes and metrics that support the achievement of the Group’s business goals. You will work closely with and be the contact point for the HODs, Heads of Business and Shared Services to ensure alignment on human capital policies. As the domain expertise in TA, you will also develop the sourcing strategy, driving best practices and lead the leadership programs and talent development strategies.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment that a hospitality industry presents, and also appreciates the value in being exposed to every aspect of the business. Understanding the nuances in providing a quality and consistent customer service for client groups will come naturally for you, as would having a sense of immediacy in attitude, initiative and capability being able to pre-empt situations before they arise.
You must have -
- Minimum of five years of experience in HR
- In-depth knowledge of local legislation and employment laws – essential
- Highly creative in exploring new talent acquisition channels
- Proficient in technology – SAP, Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrate ability to lead through persuasion and expertise with limited direct authority; building influence through building, maintaining, and leveraging relationship across all levels within the organisation.
For further details please contact Wan Xin Phang on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference - WP/13169.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.