HR Business Partner – Technology - New York City
Our client is a mission driven Tech start-up in the health and well-being space and they are looking for a resourceful and passionate HRBP to support their fast-growing business. If you have a keen interest in using technology to improve the overall people experience, this may be the next great role for you!
- Fast growing start-up
- Collaborative environment
- Permanent, full-time position
In this challenging role, you will use your HR expertise to proactively partner with other business partners to enhance the capability of the organization. You will engage with employees and develop the employee experience, managing talent management functions and delivering key people initiatives. Additionally, you will help conduct core HR cycles such as talent acquisition, workforce planning, compensation reviews, talent and performance reviews, and succession planning.
We are looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background who has worked in high-growth organisations from creative industries such as tech and media. You must have a high level of business acumen with the ability to support current and future staff through periods of change. A strong knowledge of US employment regulations is also a must, along with excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- A minimum of 7-10 years relevant HR experience, business partnering highly preferred
- Start-up/ Tech industry background preferred
- Results-focused without hindering a creative atmosphere
- Exceptional change management and interpersonal skills with a strong ability to build trust
- Comfortable in fast-paced and ambiguous environment
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code PKD/14672a