This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and passionate HR Business Partner to enhance their career exposure. You will be responsible for providing proactive and strategic HR advice to business stakeholders. You are motivated by strong relationships, quality outcomes and delivering impactful work.
This is an operationally driven role, tasked with utilising and enhancing the business’ HR functions, systems, processes and policies to attract, inspire, develop and retain exceptional people.
• True business partnering position with both operational and strategic exposure
• Fast expanding business and industry pioneer
• Hong Kong and PRC focus
Reporting to HR Director, you will:
• Foster strong partnerships with internal business stakeholders and line managers to execute people strategies and consistently deliver quality outcomes
• Lead employees and managers through core generalist HR processes and programs including recruitment, performance, reward, talent management and learning and development, etc.
• Provide managerial support and expert advice, enabling managers to fulfil their people responsibilities consistently and effectively
• Provide quality advice and managerial support on employee relation and separation matters
• Actively promote organisational development and change activities, supporting new ways of working and continuous improvement
• Work collaboratively with the HR team and business to ensure the timely execution of performance and remuneration
• Provide focus and clarity to support the business in establishing objectives that drive performance and encourage career development
• Identify current and future learning and development needs across client groups
Working as an integral part of a friendly and collaborative HR team, this is an ideal role for an influential, resilient and pragmatic HR professional who is confident working autonomously. Specifically, you will demonstrate:
• Strong background as a true HR Business Partner with experience in a fast paced commercial environment ideally within retail, technology or professional firms
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or similar
• Be well versed in all aspects of Employee Relations with an in-depth knowledge of employment legislation
• Business and commercial acumen
• Energetic, self-starter with an agile and proactive approach
• Ability to consult effectively with business leaders and develop and implement solutions that are agile, scalable and practical
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, whilst demonstrating outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience influencing and building credibility and strong partnerships with senior stakeholders
• Ability to anticipate and resolve complex problems
• Creative, resourceful and forward thinking
• Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
For further details please contact Christina Lau on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code CTYL/13119
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.