Our client is a global Venture Capital firm looking to hire an HR Business Partner to be based in their London office.
- Based in London, UK
- Reporting into the Head of HR
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for providing the full range of HR Business Partner support from a strategic and operational perspective, working closely with other global HR teams and covering a varied client group.
This role will suit someone who comes from a fast-paced and matrix organisation who enjoys a lot of business exposure.
- Provide HR insights and solutions in close communication with the global HR team to ensure that HR advice and services are consistent with business goals and direction
- Working in partnership with the Communications team, taking a leading role in the delivery of Employee Engagement activities including preparing HRIS data, producing briefing materials for the leadership team, helping to draft relevant communications, tracking and delivering on any follow-up actions, and reporting on outcomes
- Participate in or lead, as appropriate, recruitment and selection processes to ensure top talent is brought into the organisation
- Work with HR Support, Background Vetting and IT teams as well as local managers to co-ordinate smooth onboarding processes, including managing relocation and visa sponsorship processes (e.g. RMLT) where required
- Partner with managers to design and deliver 360 Feedback exercises, personality profiling and assessment (e.g. MBTI) and other team-based development tools and exercises
- Work with the global HR team to deliver internal and external training and development programs
- Manage employee relations issues in the UK, across teams and at C-Suite level
- Manage the resolution of employee relations matters
- Support the Head of Compensation & Benefits in the efficient management of the end of year compensation review process
- As HR’s capability develops in people analytics, provide data-driven people and organisational insights in order to inform management decisions including the production of periodical HR Dashboards reporting on headcount movements, organisational charts, team structures, recruitment (budgeted and actual spend), attrition, and diversity
- Support relevant committees and projects, including, GDPR, risk assessment, compliance training, HR systems including Workday and the HR Hub
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of working on the full range of HR issues, including employee relations, with focus on development planning and performance management. In addition we are looking for someone with:
- Degree educated desirable with strong track record in HR advisory roles
- Can-do attitude, experience of working on own initiative within a changing and high-pressured environment; commitment to high standards of excellence, demonstrating a drive to succeed in a changing environment
- Ability and desire to work with a diverse and challenging client group
- Experience of working in a customer focussed, dynamic, commercially driven environment: preferably Investment Management or broader Financial Services
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.