Our client is a leading international FMCG company looking to hire an HR Business Partner to support their Supply Chain funtions.
- Based in Paris
- International exposure
The aim of the role is to provide the full range of HR Business Partner support from a strategic and operational perspective. As an HR Business Partner you will be working closely with senior stakeholders to ensure that the people agenda is reflected in all decisions and aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Business Partnering - providing strategic counsel, advisory and consultative services to business leaders on people-related issues. Provides to business leads a deep understanding of how local HR fits into the business environment and strategy including workforce planning, L&D and coaching. Advises business leaders on people strategy for building organizational capability, supporting communication processes and employee relations.
- Change Management - managing the change management process, including development of a regional change strategy, stakeholder engagement, change readiness, measurement and adoptions.
- Managing complex ER cases, engaging with business managers promptly to address issues in a timely manner.
- Performance Management
This role will suit someone who comes from a fast-paced, FMCG organisation and ideally from a supply chain environment who enjoys working in a busy and hands-on role. Addionally, we are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong and sustaining collaborative relationships
- Strategic and commercial mindset
- Previous experience change managemet experiece
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Native or bilingual level of French and English
If you are interested in discussing the role further please send your CV in English to Agata Staszewska at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.