Position: HR Consultant/ Business Unit HR at Mega Global Medical Company
Title: HR Consultant/ Business Unit HR
- 20% Partner with business/function leaders as assigned on a period basis, ensuring deep connection with and knowledge about the businesses and operating environment and be a strategic people partner.
- 20% Design and Implement Organization and Talent Strategies in support of business strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of talent for sector/function as well as the J&J enterprise.
- 15% Work with business/function leaders to build commercial/functional leadership capability to continuously enhance the quality and effectiveness of the organization and drive growth.
- 20% Provide group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, problem solving and performance management
- 10% Change Management: Develop and implement effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change
- 5% Employee Engagement: Facilitate an engaged and high performing work culture. Facilitate the resolution of performance and employee-relations related issues.
- 10% Partners with HR Ops and specialist groups to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the organization
Assignment of BUHR responsibilities will be based on the scale/complexity/stakeholders/organization life cycle and other factors. The actual percentage of time spent on the major duties & responsibilities listed above will vary based on the assignment/rotation/project allocated at any given point in time.
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in HR or related human sciences
- Required Years of Related Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Certification in people/organization profiling/diagnostic preferred.
- Assignment of BUHR responsibilities will be based on the scale/complexity/stakeholders/organization life cycle and other factors. Consideration will also be given to the individual BUHR team member strengths and development needs.
- Proven experience in diagnosing organizational needs, designing and implementing solutions to build functional and leadership capability of the organization is required.
- Successful experience in creating and implementing Organization and Talent strategies in complex, multi-functional business environments is required.
Other points; PR Points of the role
The HR Consultant is responsible for partnering closely with business leaders across all Sectors/Functions as assigned on a periodic basis to provide HR support primarily in the areas of talent management, leadership coaching, organization design and capability building to drive sustainable business growth in the market. This role reports directly to a BUHR Lead or JAPAN Enterprise Head of Human Resources or as assigned by him/her.
For further details please contact Mami Koriyama on +81 3 5404 8164 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.