Duties & responsibilities:
• Determine correlation of data to domain classification or regression problem
• Assists with the development of procedures to monitor model and production system
• Identify opportunities to move from predictive to prescriptive analytics
• Leverages analytics and visualization tools to design and present information to drive fact-based decision making
• Demonstrate visualization techniques and supports training to encourage adoption of visualization tools
• Create impactful visualizations for internal publication to facilitate communication
• Review visualizations for data accuracy and integrity
• Develop analytical reports and represents large, complex sets of data
• At least 8 years’ experience in data science/ analytics from a top tier financial services or blue chip firm
• Excellent communication skills – should be comfortable interacting with C suites clients on a daily basis
For more information, or to apply, please contact Garrett Tardrew, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: GT/15406
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.