Our client, an HK-based securities brokerage, is seeking a forward-thinking, flexible HR Director to drive their rapid growth strategy.
• Leadership role, with direct reporting line to the CEO
• Successful, aggressively-growing firm
• Strong remuneration prospects
You will lead all aspects of HR, ranging from strategic advisory duties related to the firm’s continued expansion, to overseeing transactional and regulatory matters and ensuring a high quality of HR service delivery. You will create a full set of HR policies – largely from scratch – and generally build the HR function and bring it as close to best-practice as possible. This role will also entail management responsibilities, leading a small team of subordinates.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR generalist with the ability to lead a department. They will be highly flexible, and experienced in supporting business expansion and driving HR improvements. They will be an excellent relationship builder, and will be able to quickly establish themselves as a strategic business partner, whilst also reliably covering all transactional matters. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least twelve years of prior HR experience, including as an HR generalist
• Strong compensation and benefits exposure
• Written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Experience working in firms with significant dealings with the SFC
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.