A global market leader in their industry sector, our client is now seeking a seasoned and passionate HR Director to lead the HR team and drive forward exciting change and transformation activities for their organization in Japan.
• Drive strategic HR initiatives related to organization development and change management
• Act as a trusted business advisor to the Japan leadership team, and work closely with your regional and global counterparts
• Competitive salary, future opportunity to step into a regional leadership role
As the HR Director for Japan, you will act as a change agent to globalize the organization by developing and driving talent management, rewards, L&D, and performance management strategies that are aligned to their growth plans. Your role will work closely with the senior management team to influence and coach on matters related to leadership, organization effectiveness, culture change, organization architecture, and building capability and succession planning. This role will also manage a small team, and oversee the smooth operation of day-to-day HR processes, plans, and programs.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR Leader with a strategic mindset, an innovative approach, and excellent influencing skills through effective communication. As this role will potentially have regional coverage in the future, experience overseeing regions/countries in addition to Japan will also be desirable. Experience working in consumer or manufacturing related industry experience will be beneficial but not required.
• Seasoned years of experience in an HR Leadership role;
• Native-level Japanese speaker, Fluent English
• Strong capability to drive and influence change in a growing organization
• HR business partnering capability with problem solving mindset
For more information, or to apply, please contact Sakura Tomita on (HK) +852 2526 8588 –OR- (JP) +81 50 5534 6639. You can also send your application directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: ST/11941
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.