Our client is a fast growing global Payments company looking to hire a Global Human Resources Director.
The HR Director will lead the HR strategy within a dynamic and growing global company. This leader will need to understand what it takes to move a successful, rapidly growing company from good to great. We’re looking for a HR Director who thinks big and has proven experience within a rapidly scaling company.
Leading a team, you will be responsible for providing solid HR business partnering advice and solutions, driving strategies to attract, develop and keep talent. You’ll be an advocate of the company’s culture and values, partnering with senior leaders in the business to drive the people agenda and make sure all people decisions are based on data.
- Partner with business and functional leaders to develop and implement an effective people strategy and operational excellence to meet business growing requirements.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, communication and best practices on a broad range of HR topics.
- Actively formulate, develop and implement results on key organization issues including process improvement, strategic staffing, total rewards, employee engagement, leadership and employee development, retention and succession planning.
- Review, develop and recommend new approaches to the employee lifecycle as the company continues to scale in the areas of employee engagement and improvements for onboarding, off-boarding.
- Set and drive the development of HR global and regional policies, processes and procedures as the company continues to scale.
- Coach and support line management to ensure effective performance management of their teams.
- Management of key metrics and action plans in areas of retention, talent and employee engagement.
- Provide expertise in execution, planning, and facilitation for all employee relation efforts.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, employee legislation and ensure company’s compliance.
- Apply the broad perspective of the business strategy back to the HR team to ensure alignment and relevancy of HR initiatives within the business.
- Plan the HR budget, lead the HR team and effectively manage and monitor resource allocation.
- Graduate in HR from a reputable university.
- 15+ years of related HR experience with at least 7 years’ proven experience in a similar role within a high growth, technology company- this is essential.
- International exposure in HR role is a must, with responsibility of EMEA, APAC and Americas.
- This person must have the ability to think strategically, a willingness to dive deep into details and execute at a high standard.
- Known for high judgement, bias for action, and demonstrated ability to push and drive for resolution.
- Results orientated.
- Deep and broad understanding of all areas of HR, with a track record of leading and actively implementing new major initiatives.
- Ability to influence and build credibility at all levels and establish collaborative relationships.
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, high pressure global and geographically diverse environment.
- Self-driven and proactive in nature to navigate priorities and solutions.
- Must possess a can-do, solutions focused approach with a high level of energy.
- Strong business acumen and gravitas.
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives.
- The role requires and involves travel, a minimum of 20% travel.
- Tech savvy is a must.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.