Our client is a recognized and an expanding consumer goods brands with a people-oriented, fun and energised culture.
• Based in Xiamen with expat package
• Consumer goods sector
• Diverse job scope and geographical locations
This role will be part of the management team and will oversee the production business in China, as well as the APAC sales region located in Australia, Japan, South Korea and China. You will closely collaborate with the management team to ensure alignment of HR programs and practices in line with the companies’ strategy, identity and culture. The brand takes great pride in their culture of employee development and engagement; and you will actively seek and offer recommendations related to employee relations such as performance programmes and development programmes.
We are looking for a confident HR leader who fully understands the APAC region. You will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience with expertise in talent development, employee benefits and manpower planning. In addition, we are looking for:
• Degree qualification, where an MBA or a Master’s in HR would be
• Regional expertise within a global framework, and track record on how make the region work from a cultural perspective
• Outstanding influential, communication and leadership skills
• Language fluency in English and Mandarin
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code DL/13568
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.