A global speciality food company is looking for a HR Director for APMEA –
• Partner with the business to identify human resources solutions to support achievement of business targets
• Actively participate in the development, planning and execution of business/HR strategy
• Serve as key change agent on new initiatives, programs and processes to positively impact the organisational culture
• Understand and anticipate the talent needs of the organisation
Reporting to the COO for APMEA with a dotted line to the Global Chief People Officer you will lead the Human Resources function for APMEA (core markets Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Australia and New Zealand with rep offices in Dubai, Thailand and China). You will be responsible for the management and development of the Regional HR Teams and will collaborate with the COO for APMEA to provide leadership to the organisation.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
• At least 10 years of experience in a HR leadership role
• Previous experience in manufacturing, FMCG or retail sectors is preferred
• Have led region wide HR Strategies and change management projects
• Experience of negotiating with unions is a plus
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – fw/14086.