Our client is a British multinational whose business is truly international, challenging and dynamic.
• Westernized and multi-cultural team
• Fast paced, dynamic and evolving organization
• Growing business with a lot of scope to develop
Reporting to business leaders in the region as well as the global HR in London, this is a senior strategic role where you will partner closely with senior leadership teams to establish and execute an HR roadmap for a complex, matrix and multi-country organization. You will align HR policies and programmes with business needs and manage all aspects of employee experience and organization development including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation & benefits, employee relations and more.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned HR generalist and business partner coming from dynamic, fast-paced multinationals. You will possess strong influencing and negotiation skills, with solid experience in change management and team management. You will have sound analytical skills and commercial awareness as well as being hands on and a team player. We are also looking for:
• Degree qualification or above
• A minimum of 15 years of relevant HR experience with a minimum of 7 years in a regional head of function role
• Knowledge of regional legislation and employee relations cases
• Outstanding negotiation and presentation skills in English
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send us your details on email@example.com.
Job Code DL/13622
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.