Our client is a British multinational whose business is truly international, challenging and dynamic. This is an organization that values culture and promotes work-life balance.
- Westernized culture and management
- Strategic HR business partner role with change management
- Growing business with a lot of scope to develop
Reporting to the Country Director and working with the APAC HR team, you will manage a team to drive HR initiatives and change. You will improve HR efficiency and align HR strategy to that of the business. You are responsible for people advisory, working with stakeholders on talent pipelining and management, leadership development, and advise on compensation strategies and learning programmes to drive HR performance.
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned HR generalist with a minimum of 12 years’ experience. You will be well versed in China employment laws and have experience working for matrix multinationals. In addition, we are also seeking:
- Degree qualification, while an MBA or Postgraduate Degree in HR would be ideal
- A strong communicator, influencer and team player who works well with ambiguity
- Organizational design and change management experience (desirable)
- Language fluency in English
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DL/12357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.