Located in Miami, our client is a world leader in the entertainment industry, looking for an HR Director with proven success driving HR technical skills within an ambiguous environment.
- Globally recognized and highly creative industry
- Good mix of HR Operational and Strategic work
- Permanent, FT position
This role will be the head of a Business Unit, covering the LATAM region. In this challenging role, you will use your HR expertise to proactively partner with business stakeholders to enhance the capability of the business. You will look to execute and conduct the core HR cycles of comp reviews, talent and performance reviews, talent acquisition/workforce planning, internal transfers (Global mobility), succession planning, and employee engagement strategies (with the aid of a COE model). You will have in-depth understanding of core HR technical skills and be able to apply that to an ambiguous, creative and high performing culture.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background who has worked in established organisations (from a mature HR structure) and then has successfully transitioned into less structured and creative industries. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen who is able to see potential issues before they arise and find alternative long term solutions. In addition, we are also looking for:
- A minimum of 15 years relevant Human Resources experience
- Fluent in Spanish
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills that will build trust within a creative environment
- Result focused without hindering a creative atmosphere
- Able to work in a fast pace, ambiguous environment
For further information please contact Rosh Jayawardena at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13793