A global healthcare leader is looking for an experienced and results-oriented HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing team that has a strong performance culture -
• Country role – Minimum travelling
• Full generalist role – Strong component in strategic HR and partnering function
• International working environment – Multi-cultural stakeholders
Reporting to the HR Director, ASEAN, the incumbent will be a key member of the Singapore Management team and will be primarily responsible for leading the Singapore HR team. The successful applicant will be accountable for developing the people strategy to deliver the country business plans, targets and related strategies as well as managing the delivery of action plans for a broad spectrum of HR activities, and providing senior professional advice and support to members of the HR team across the broad spectrum of HR activity. This role will be key to ensure that the HR services provided in country are consistent with Global HR policies and processes, reflect local policy frameworks, and are quality and efficient.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business, including both country and regional stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
• Minimum of ten to twelve years’ HR Generalist experience
• Prior experience in a matrix organization is preferred
• Experience of HR Business partnering for a commercial business
• Excellent communication in English and strong presentation skills
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – WP/12218.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.