Premium industry multinational seeks Human Resources Head/Director
The challenge of the position is to consolidate existing policies and programs and bring possible improvements and innovations.
This position will report to Brazil and the United States, so it is mandatory to have advanced/fluent English.
The Head/Director oversees HR support function, ensuring implementation of the HR strategy and goals, supporting leaders and associates, providing coaching and guidance to leaders to support the business processes, and global implementing and standards that enable consistent service and organizational support of growth.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Manage HR budget and LTF;
• Act as advisor to the Country Manager and provide direct support and coaching to the local Executive team, and work closely with each of them and their respective functional teams to ensure they receive effective information and advice on issues to people and the development of their organization
• Manage the HR subsystems, such as attraction, training & development, career planning & succession, performance management, compensation & benefits, labor relations and outsourced services.
• Work collaboratively with HR Lead and business partners to improve and support business results, objectives and strategies through human capital.
• Provide strategic guidance on organizational design and structure across the business, partnering with HR Lead and business partners to build high performing teams that will meet evolving business needs
• Align HR and business strategy. Help drive HR functional initiatives.
• Oversee our global performance framework, including performance management, talent assessment, and succession planning
• Design and implement local HR practices and policies in harmony with corporate practices and values.
• Prepare periodic status reports and analysis related to people management.
• Develop, and execute the Inclusion and Diversity strategy
• Oversee philanthropic associate's committee
• Manage the policy, projects and processes of compensation and benefits in line with the overall policy set by the corporate HQ.
• Develop and maintain career plans that involve identifying talent, performance management and recognition.
• Work closely to Legal to act on matters related to HR, take preventive and corrective measures with a view to efficient management of litigation, and labor liabilities.
• Coordinate work hygiene, medicine and safety activities.
Desirable knowledge in Fashion Retail.