Located in New York, our client is a Financial/Technology firm, looking for an experienced HR Business Partner with strong organization development and change management skills to join their team.
- Reputable and global brand
- Leadership role – 4 direct reports
- Career Development Opportunities
In this challenging role, you will use your HR expertise to proactively partner with senior business stakeholders, your HR specialist teams to provide strategic support and advice to enhance the capability of your business group. As an HR leader, you will sit with your business and assigned client group’s leadership team. In addition, you will be inheriting a successful and high performing team – your management style should be aligned to further developing this internal talent.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background who has worked in reputable Finance or Technology firms. You should have good experience and flexible/consultative style to leading a team. We are also looking for an individual with a high level of business acumen who is able to see potential issues before they arise and find alternative long term solutions. In addition, we are also looking for:
- A minimum of 15 years relevant Human Resources experience
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills to build cross functional and global relationships
- Proven experience leveraging analytics to drive business decisions
- Able to execute and work independently and effectively in a fast moving environment with limited support.
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/13326