An established international conglomerate is looking for an experienced HR Executive to join their trading business in Singapore.
- End to end generalist role
- Pioneer HR team
- Opportunities for growth
You will be reporting to the Regional HR Manager, based at the company headquarters, with a dotted reporting line to existing local HR in-charge. You will be responsible for all HR Operations activities in Singapore which includes recruitment coordination; on/off-boarding; training administration; application of work and employment passes; handling insurance claims; and maintaining, updating the HRIS system. In addition, you will be required to assist in the setting up of guidelines and policies.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to work with limited supervision, and enjoy the challenges of working in a start-up team. You have to be willing to do hands-on operations work, be a self-starter, and possess can-do attitude. It is important for the candidate to embrace cultural differences, and exhibit resilience to environment.
We are looking for someone with -
- Minimum of two to three years of experience in HR
- Prior regional experience will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, especially MS Excel
- Experience in working on HR guidelines and policies (Preferred)
- HRIS implementation experience
Registration Number: R1549091
EA License Number: 14C6917