Our client, an international law firm, is seeking a dynamic HR professional for an HR Generalist role.
• Key point of contact for Hong Kong population
• Successful firm with an international culture
• Well rounded exposure
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, as part of a lean team, you will cover all-round HR duties for the firm’s staff in Hong Kong, including such areas as performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and development, and HR operations. Additionally, you will have exposure to recruitment and other areas of generalist work.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with a genuine interest in understanding the business. They will be attentive to detail, and able to handle transactional matters accurately and efficiently.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 6+ years of prior HR experience within Professional Services
• Strong knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
• Previous HR operations experience strongly preferred
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese, with other Asian languages highly advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: HM/14411