Our client, a diversified global conglomerate, is seeking a knowledgeable HR professional for an HR Generalist role.
• Generalist Role
• Successful firm with an international culture
• Supporting Asset Management unit
Reporting to the APAC HR Director, as part of a lean team, you will cover all-round HR duties for the firm’s staff across the region, including such areas as recruitment, payroll, HRIS, benefits administration, L&D. Additionally, you will have exposure to recruitment and other areas of generalist work.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with a genuine interest in understanding the business. They will be attentive to detail, and able to handle transactional matters accurately and efficiently.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 3-4 years of prior HR experience
• Strong knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
• Previous HR operations experience strongly preferred
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese, with other Asian languages highly advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: HM/14555
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.