This financial services company is a fast-paced organisation, which prides itself on hiring and developing people who come with excellent academic pedigree and the right attitude. Reporting directly to the HR Director for APAC you will:
- Handle the end-to-end employee life cycle
- Run regional projects
- Develop your business partnering skills further under the mentorship of your manager
This role is an excellent opportunity for a full-fledged HR generalist to manage the end-to-end life cycle independently. You will be handling matters ranging from recruitment and on-boarding, to salary bench marking exercises, compensation and benefits reviews, HR projects and performance reviews. Working directly for an experienced HR Director, you will be given excellent opportunities to be developed and gain truly strategic business partnering skills.
This company offers its employees a fantastic team working environment. You will be given stretch assignments and the opportunity to travel for work. You will be asked to work to high standards, but the rewards will make the effort worth it. From excellent medical benefits to free office lunches, this company values and treats its employees exceptionally well.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Excellent academics; university degree in HR or business-related subject required, postgraduates and MBAs preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluent Mandarin highly desirable
- Generalist HR experience handling the employee life cycle from end-to-end
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TS/11427
Registration No: R1329062
EA Licence No:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.