Our client, an Asian based bank and is seeking an experienced and reliable HR Generalist for their New York entity.
• Successful firm with market leadership in its niche focus areas
• Rapidly growing business
• Autonomy in driving the local HR agenda
Reporting to the GM of the Region and functionally to the head of HR in Hong Kong, you will take charge of all day-to-day HR matters for the US operations of the business. This will include general HR business liaison, recruitment, training program management, compensation and benefits and HR operations. You will be a trusted advisor to senior business leadership including the GM of the region, and will also be involved in strategic HR projects and the talent cycle.
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR professional with a strong grasp of managing an HR function. They will be diligent and reliable, comfortable working hands-on but also possessing the gravitas and strategic thinking needed to work closely with senior leadership and align HR to business objectives. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• 5+ years of HR experience as an HR generalist within the financial services sector
• Fluent English and Mandarin
• Sound knowledge of US employment law and benefits compliance
• Academic qualification in a relevant discipline