Due to the growth in operations, an engineering organisation is looking for an experienced results-oriented HR Generalist to strengthen the existing team that has a strong performance culture -
- Newly created role
- Business partnering role with operations support
- International working environment – multi-cultural stakeholders
The successful applicant will proactively engage with business leaders providing expert business partnering including talent management, compensation & benefits, global mobility and recruitment. You will be involved in a variety of organisational development projects to help support growth within the business and will ensure that HR policies and strategies are implemented accordingly. Specifically this will include creating a competency framework and talent pipelining initiative.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business as a trusted partner to achieve business performance targets. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse and multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum of five years HR Generalist experience
- Bright, autonomous and switched on professional with plenty of initiative
- Positive attitude, self-driven and hands-on
- Responsive with first class communication in English and strong presentation skills
For further details please contact Phang Wanxin at +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference – WP/ 12314.
Registration Number: R1328357
EA License Number: 14C6917