Excellent opportunity to join an international professional services firm based in Singapore. We are now looking for a resilient, mature, and driven candidate to help manage the Singapore’s office.
• Dynamic and diverse working environment
• Professional environment
• Engaging and supportive team
Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director in Hong Kong, the potential candidate is responsible for managing all people matters within the country and also overseeing HR operational duties including policies and guidelines, performance management, compensation and benefits, engagement, employee relations and other HR administration. You should be familiar with HR law and regulations in Singapore in order to provide advisory to the Senior Management team and assist in their decision making.
The ideal candidate must have good understanding of HR operations and have the willingness to be hands-on as well. You must possess the ability to engage stakeholders across the business. You should have a good track recording of helping clients achieve their business goals, demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships, and work effectively as a team player. In addition, we are looking for the following:
• At least five years of HR experience (MNC environment preferred)
• Strong communication and presentation skills with a global mindset and cultural dexterity
• Ability to manage sensitive issues professionally and exercise mature judgement in decision making
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job code JX/14181.