Our client is a market leader in the FMCG sector. Due to business expansion, the client is now looking for a seasoned HR Business Partner to join their international team. Our clients truly values HR and this is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and results driven individual to join their team.
• APAC coverage
• Great HR project exposure
• Work hard play hard environment
Reporting to the regional HR Lead based in Hong Kong in APAC and managing an expanding HR team in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for the firm’s operations across 5 locations in the region. Your key role is to provide a broad spectrum of HR services related to: talent management, employee relations and engagement, performance management, and compensation. Since it is a growing but still relatively small HR team, you will be required to be hands on and strategic at the same time. You will also play a critical role in building a strong HR presence in China. We are looking for a passionate HR professional with a minimum of 5 years of generalist experience with strong China experience.
In addition we are looking for:
• Self-starter and independent but need to be a team player when required
• Someone who is happy to be hands on and has the ability to operate at a higher level
• Strong track record in building relationship
• Language fluency in Mandarin and English is a must
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code TH/13847
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.