Headquartered in London, our client is an established leader among international engineering and architecture firms. They are looking for an HR Advisor to join their Global HR team to assist with look after the United States client group based in their New York City office.
- Well respected firm and global organization
- Long term career development
- Newly created role due to growth
Reporting to the HR Manager in NYC, you will play a critical role supporting the HR function in the US across multiple offices. Your role is as a true generalist, working across payroll & benefits, staffing and recruitment, talent management, HR reporting and budget analysis, and ad hoc projects. The role will have a primary emphasis in the US, but will have global relationships and requires a candidate who possesses a bigger picture, global mindset.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong generalist background within a privately owned firm. We are also looking for an individual who is hungry to learn, inquisitive and passionate about HR. They should be willing to roll up their sleeves in order to do the operational and implementation aspects of the role. In addition, we are also looking for:
- 3 to 4 years of HR generalist experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience – proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Understanding of US employment ordinances and standards
- Preferred if your HR experience comes from the engineering/architecture industry
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code RJ/13283.