A leading insurance company is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to:-
- support the HR Lead to develop custom-tailored programs for different business units
- evaluate the effectiveness of existing learning programs
- support learning programs through content design, learning analytics and program management
- handle end to end recruitment for non-managerial positions
Reporting to the HR Lead you will be responsible for providing support on all Learning and Development matters for the Singapore office as well as being involved in regional projects. You will also hire for non-managerial roles mainly in sales/customer fronting.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills.
In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- At least five years of HR experience with some focus on Learning and Development
- Experience of implementing a Talent Management Framework
- Have a can do spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Previous recruitment experience is not a must but is nice to have
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details to email@example.com quoting reference – FW/15020.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only