Located in Brooklyn, New York, our client is a global independent media company. They are looking for a passionate, highly professional HR Generalist to join their global HR team based in Williamsburg.
- Leading media company
- Office located in Brooklyn
- Full-time position
The HR Generalist will be accountable for managing HR fundamentals and practices, handling employee relations, and developing productive, trusting working relationships with designated business leaders across the News, TV, and Audio divisions.
We are ideally looking for someone who is engaging and diplomatic with the ability to be empathetic and understand relationships. This person should have the discipline, organization, attention to detail and agility to move between different responsibilities. This person should also have some knowledge of employment law and basics of union/labor relations.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience working in Human Resources in a Generalist or similar role.
- Experience working in fast paced dynamic environments, Media industry a plus but not required.
- Experience ensuring compliance with regulatory activities including the Department of Labor, workers compensation, unemployment etc.
- Proven track record with creating solid relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders.
- Interest in examining data and HR metrics to improve the organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the core principles about comp strategy and planning.
- Experience with performance management initiatives and systems.
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on email@example.com.
Job code AJ/15812.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.