Our client, an international asset management boutique, is seeking a dynamic junior HR professional for a combined recruitment and HR business partnering role.
• Regional role
• Successful, growing boutique firm with an international culture
• Great opportunity to develop as an HR business partner
Reporting to the APAC Head of HR, as part of a lean team, you will cover all-round HR duties for the firm’s staff across the region, including such areas as learning & development, performance management, benefits and wellness, employee relations and HR operations. In addition, you will manage recruitment regionally, both through direct sourcing and through agency vendors.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with a genuine interest in understanding the business. They will be attentive to detail, and able to handle transactional matters accurately and efficiently. They will have ample exposure to recruitment, as well as to either junior generalist work, or at least some of the above-listed specialist areas.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least four years of prior HR experience with international firms in Asia-Pacific
• Full-cycle recruitment experience, either with an agency or in-house
• Fluent written and spoken English, with other Asian languages highly advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: MA/12592
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.