Due to the growth of our client’s Asia and Pacific operations, they are looking for an experienced results-oriented HR Advisor to strengthen the existing business, and culture.
• Learning opportunities
• Full spectrum HR functions
• International company in growth mode
Reporting directly into the Regional HR Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring the operations of human resource systems and policies to ensure the company’s goals and objectives are met through the maximisation of the HR by effective management, training & development, and career planning. You will also be heavily involved in hands-on recruitment in order help support growth within the business.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business, including both country and regional stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
• Minimum of five years HR Generalist experience
• Business acumen and HR experience with a proven track record of acting as a strong HR partner in a retail or fast moving goods company
• Bright, autonomous and switched on professional with plenty of initiative
• Strong knowledge of Singapore & Malaysia’s employment law
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – JX/13619
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.