Our client is a leading asset manager with offices based across Jersey C.I., London, Edinburgh, Geneva, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. Due to continuous growth, they are currently looking to hire HR Officer who will support with the day-to-day management of the HR function.
- London based
- Reporting into Senior HR Manager
A person in this role will be covering all aspects of the HR function, with a particular focus on recruitment and processes improvements.
It is a great opportunity for a HR Generalist who enjoys working in a varied role and is looking for more ownership and opportunity to build something from scratch or a Recruitment Specialist who wants to broaden up their experience and move into HR.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and update central HR administrative processes, policies & procedures
- Update employee handbook & related policies, providing research as directed
- Keep up to date with changing legislation and make internal recommendations
- Review of current recruitment providers and policies
- Work with line managers to identify roles, preparing role specifications and liaising with appropriate agents &
- recruiters to agree/negotiate terms
- Assist in production of weekly recruitment updates & staff movements report to the Senior HR Manager
- Conduct interviews and make recommendations.
- Assist in relocation of new hires and employees to obtain appropriate work visa, as applicable
- Run or assist with any local graduate recruitment programmes and internships including coordination of graduate
- Assist with the process of any staff leaving the company and negotiate terms of separation agreements, where applicable. Review all associated documentation
- Assist in co-ordination of annual performance review and appraisal process,
- Assist in preparation of any local benchmarking data & correspondence for year-end process
- Assist in administration of employee benefits, ensuring employees
- Prepare monthly payroll data
- Assist in documenting staff disciplinary & grievance meetings & follow up correspondence
- Manage any disciplinary or performance cases as required and oversee the process
- General Ad hoc HR support; assist with any ad hoc employee queries as they arise and advise local managers on any employment related
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role, ideally coming from investment management or financial services, or someone who has a proven track record in recruitment and is looking to develop their career in HR. Additionally we are looking for:
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and demanding environment
- Flexible mindset
- High focus on attention to detail
- Well organised, able to manage conflicting workloads
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent communicator
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.