Our client is a successful and trending market leader in its industry. Due to recent expansion, it is now looking for an HR Generalist to take on a key role in their Korea team. If you enjoy being in a supportive, innovative and fun environment, that would be an interesting role for you.
• Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
• Strategic and hands-on position
• Great HR projects exposure
As part of a dynamic HR team, you will be involved in all areas of HR such as recruitment, Talent Management, engagement and Training. Due business expansion and transformation, this person will have great HR projects exposure such as recruitment and talent management process alignment as well as HRIS implementation. We are looking for a passionate HR professional with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience gained in retail or FMCG industry.
The successful individual will demonstrate ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and to be flexible when required. To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable in business partnering with the senior management team.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• At least 7 years of relevant HR Generalist experience
• Attention to detail and good project management experience
• Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• Proactive, team player and self-motivated individual. Ideally someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment
For further details please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code GK/14887
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.