Our client is a funky and multi-cultural brand with a fun and energised culture.
• European Multinational; Medium-sized office
• Entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
• Asia Pacific responsibilities
This role will be part of the management team where you will work with the European HQ to design and implement HR strategies for the region. You will naturally manage all HR operations covering recruitment & talent management, compensation & benefits including payroll and employee relations, and closely collaborate with the management team to ensure alignment of HR programs and practices in line with the companies’ strategy, identity and culture. You will create and lead a value-adding function to the business and provide high level of HR advice and support to employees.
You will have a minimum of 12 years’ HR generalist experience gained from entrepreneurial and hands-on work environment, ideally coming from multi-cultural, dynamic and fast-paced organizations. Experience in setting up an HR function is highly valued.
In addition we are looking for:
• Degree qualification
• A hands-on HR business partner or HR generalist who is curious about the business
• An out-spoken, friendly and engaging individual with strong stakeholder relationship management and high level of creativity, flexibility and adaptability
• Language fluency in English
For further details please contact Doris Lam on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code DL/14416
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.