Our client is now looking for a dynamic HR professional to join their team in a new lead position for Asia as they grow and expand in the region.
- Technology-forward financial firm
- Multinational corporation
- Regional role
Reporting to the Head of HR globally based in the UK, you would play a key part of the leadership team managing a sizeable team. With a dynamic and international environment, you would be a true business partner working closely with senior stakeholders as the go to advisor on all people issues. You would oversee the HR function to ensure all operates smoothly as well as drive and implement HR initiatives and programs such as a new graduate program that will meet both local and international requirements.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong relationship skills and the ability to build credibility with the business. You must also be able to deal with ambiguity and be fast-paced as well as a quick thinker. Fluent English and excellent communication skills is a must.
In addition to this you should have:
- Minimum of 8 years of HR experience with experience in dynamic multinational corporations
- Fluent in English, Asian languages being an advantage
- Solid communication and presentation skills, commercial, fast-paced, detail-oriented, solid project management skills, managerial skills, analytical, organized and have a positive and proactive attitude.
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DH/13480
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.