Fantastic opportunity with one of the world’s leading asset management firms for an experienced generalist to support its growing business in the region.
• Fast moving, professionally demanding environment
• Regional exposure
• Newly created position
Reporting to the Asia Pacific Head of Human Resources, you will look after a small, high touch regional portfolio as an individual contributor. This is a true HR generalist position where you will have exposure to the full spectrum of HR activities requiring you to face off to senior business leaders as well being required to roll up your sleeves on a regular basis to work on more operational HR matters. You will often be working in an ambiguous setting where you will have to think on your feet, come up with practical, commercial solutions and establish HR policies and processes where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have proven stakeholder management skills with the gravitas to push back where required. You will have a strong track record of supporting senior internal clients and will have excellent relationship management, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
Additionally we are looking for are also looking for:
• University educated with a degree in HR or other business related subject
• Minimum eight years’ HR generalist experience in Singapore / Asia
• Financial services experience is a must, preferably with front office exposure
• Must be hands on, with a positive can-do attitude to support operational HR
For further details please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send your details to me at email@example.com
Job Code VR/15277
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1104323
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.