Our client, one of Hong Kong’s leading boutique financial services firms, is seeking a reliable HR manager with set-up experience to develop and run their HR function.
• Boutique firm with market leadership in their specialty areas
• Direct reporting line to the CEO
• Newly created, set-up role
As the firm’s only HR professional, you will have full responsibility over all areas of the function, including but not limited to compensation strategy, HR policies, talent attraction and branding, training & development and vendor management. You will also have to handle all transactional HR matters, such as payroll, recruitment, employee relations cases and HR administration.
The successful candidate will combine knowledge of best-practice HR with the ability to work hands-on, with limited processes in place upon commencement. Ideally, they will have set-up experience in a small firm, alongside ample knowledge of HR in larger, more developed organisations. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least seven years of prior HR experience
• Fluency in English and Cantonese; Mandarin is highly advantageous
• An academic background in HR or possession of relevant qualifications would be viewed favourably
• Financial services industry experience is a plus but not essential
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.