Due to my client’s continued acquisitions they have cemented their position as a multi-product, multi-class, multi-geographic Insurance Company. The three main things which continue to make them so successful are; exceptional organic growth, a developed acquisition capability and an unrelenting focus on delivering an underwriting profit to insurers.
A new position within the company has arisen for a HR Manager
- To provide full HR support to all of the offices
- To undertake the European payroll function
- To ensure European offices are sufficiently supported within the Group culture and activities
- To support the senior management team within London in the absence of the Group HR Manager
- To oversee the HR dept in the absence of the Group HR Manager
- To oversee the recruitment process for individual roles
- Support the Group HR Manager in identification and roll out of Learning and development activities
- Implementation and rollout of the new HR/payroll system
- To be aware of upcoming new and changing legislation providing support and input to the Group HR Manager in its interpretation and implementation
- To take ownership of employee relation issues and concerns e.g. sickens absence monitoring, performance management
- To track and monitor performance of individuals within the apprentice scheme
Ideally the successful candidate will come from the Insurance or broader Financial Services sector and be comfortable working in a full HR operational capacity. You will have a lot of autonomy to run the day to day operations as well as build up relationships with the business with direction from the Group HR Manager as required.
For further information please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com