- London based
- HR Generalist
Our client is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Due to company relocation from Hong Kong to London they are looking to recruit a Human Resources Manager to setup its global Headquarter office in London and provide an efficient HR service to the organisation covering all aspects of HR operations, eventually contributing to global HR projects as and when they required.
The role will require overseeing and monitoring of the Group UK daily operations; ensuring the accuracy, quality and timeliness of HR service delivery.
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
As a key member of the Central Support HR team, we are looking for someone to assist the Chief HR Officer and Group Head of Reward and HR Operations to align HR practices across the Group and be responsible for a wide range of HR services to the Group Central Support teams as the headquarters makes its transition from its current base in Hong Kong, to London in July 2019.
The main areas of responsibility will be focussed on the following key areas, but not limited to:
Group HR Operations/Procedures and Employee Relations
- Oversee the Group UK HR daily operations/administration including payroll; compensation and benefits programmes; leave policies and management; pension, UK tax, staff movements, new starters on-boarding set up and leavers’ logistics, background (DBS) checking and expatriate management.
- Undertake and oversee the pay review process and Group bonus scheme process, data, and administration.
- Assist with other reward activities such as benchmarking, executive compensation work (total reward statements, data gathering and analysis)
- Administration of existing employee benefits and life insurance programmes
- Assisting the HR team in the renewal of different insurance schemes as require
Policies/Forms/Staff Handbook and Intranet
- Assist in developing, implementation and maintenance of Staff Handbook, HR policies and procedures for UK and Group level.
HR Projects and Administration
- Provide ad hoc HR assistance and undertake ad-hoc projects as required.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related discipline.
- Solid HR generalist experience, familiar with UK Employment Law and Practice, CIPD would be desirable
- HRIS experience and knowledge.
- High levels of personal integrity and able to handle confidential information sensitivity
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
This role suits someone who has worked in a start-up environment and who wants to be part of the longer term growth strategy of the business in London.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.