Our client is a global search and leadership advisory firm. The company has a strong track record of growth. It has built diverse teams and an inclusive culture that promotes creativity and increases employee engagement in order to attract and retain the best talent.
- London based
- Reports into the Global Head of HR
They are now looking for a mid-level HR Manager to run their London office. This role will report into the Global head of HR who sits in Norway thus requires someone who can work autonomously and in a full generalist capacity. In the London office you will work closely with the Chief of Staff and Managing Partners to ensure all HR matters are handled effectively, it requires someone who likes to be hands on, but who can think and act strategically when dealing with senior management.
As the HR Manager you will have a close relationship and direction from the Head of HR, at the same time being shape the role and make it your own.
- Internal Recruitment
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Immigration and Visa
- Training and Development
- Business Partnering
You will be degree educated with a demonstrable track record as a HR generalist. Ideally you will be an HR Advisor/ Senior HR Associate looking to fast track yourself into a HR Manager role or a HR Manager who is looking for their next challenge. You will enjoy working in a busy and at times demanding and fast paced environment
- Professional services experience desirable but not essential.
- Employment law knowledge and employee relations experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills, particularly the ability to interact credibly with individuals from all levels of an organisation;
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (including Excel);
- Outstanding organisational skills;
- Highly analytical; and
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Débora Lima da Cunha at firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-DC1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.