Our client is a global investment management firm looking for a HR Manager for the London office. This is a newly set up office due to continued business growth and therefore you will have broad responsibility working as a true HR Generalist. You will report directly into the Head of Human Resources in New York.
- Employee Relations/Performance Management
- Partner with Head of Human Resources on investigations, resolving complex employee relations issues, disciplinary meetings and grievances
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partner with the global HR team to roll out the annual goal setting and review process
- Handle employee requests regarding HR issues; maintaining employee confidence and protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Conduct terminations, voluntary exit discussions and handle all aspects of the off-boarding process
- Recruitment & On-boarding
- Policies and Procedures
- Record Keeping
- Payroll & Benefits
- Manage the monthly payroll process for the UK through ADP
- Process employee changes such as starters, movers and leavers end to end, incl. updating the HR/payroll system
- Manage the employees benefit schemes in the UK
- Act as the key point of contact for UK Payroll and Benefits
- Answer all employee benefit and payroll queries
We are looking for someone with a previous experience of working as a successful HR Generalist, ideally from a mid-size financial services organisation and investment management is a plus. You will also be required to have a strong understanding of employment law and experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures. You will be proactive, flexible in your approach and excited about joining a growing business and all that this will entail. In addition, we are looking for:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and report writing skills.
- Confident in leading HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development
- Experience working with a US based company will be a strong asset
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.