Financial analytics company is looking for a HR Manager due to business growth. This is a new role and will support the whole of the UK business and be a part of Global HR Team who value collaboration, teamwork and trust and deliver high-quality expertise to the business.
- Be a trusted advisor and provide expert advice and guidance on HR matters, using the appropriate communication lines, databases and systems to address queries and provide solutions to the business and employees.
- Partner with the EMEA Recruitment Lead on hiring needs, including conducting HR interviews, managing the offer process and onboarding new hires and managing visa applications when necessary.
- Managing onboarding and offboarding processes and ensuring the smooth arrival and departure of temporary employees during the proxy season which includes undertaking the new-hire orientation, processing paperwork and sharing relevant information with all necessary stakeholders.
- Communicate HR policies and processes and ensure policies are up to date and compliant with local legislation.
- Manage the local benefits package, ensuring the benefits are cost-effective, relevant and that any local legal requirements (such as Auto-Enrolment) are met.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend appropriate solutions to address the needs of a growing.
- You would, in consultation, receive ad hoc responsibilities for programs around M&A activity, well-being, remuneration, culture and engagement, and other HR related work streams.
Ideally we are looking for someone with previous experience in similar role, ideally coming from financial services environment and who has strong understanding of employment law and ability to handle employee relations cases.
In addition, we are looking for:
- Excellent listening, coaching, negotiation and communication skills and be able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build strong relationships across a global business and be seen as a trusted advisor
- Client focused and actively partner with management and the HR team to achieve business objectives while respecting the Group's HR processes and policies
- A degree in Human Resources, Economics or Law or the necessary skills and up to date knowledge obtained through experience
- CIPD Level 5 qualification would be advantageous
- Experience of M&A activities would be highly beneficia
- There is a strong preference for candidates with financial services experience
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #LI-KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.