A global architecture and planning firm is looking for an experienced and hands on HR Manager to lead the HR function -
- South East Asia coverage
- Mixture of operation and strategic HR responsibilities
- Strategic partnering with senior management
Reporting to the global HR Director you will be responsible for leading the Australian HR team and covering one other location in SEA. You will handle all HR matters for these locations as well as playing a big part in strategic HR planning and execution. You will manage a small team and be responsible for developing team members.
You will be university educated with a can do attitude. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record of advising and influencing senior stakeholders. You will be able to work in fluid environments and possess strong multitasking and prioritisation skills. In addition to strong problems solving skills you will have the following –
- Minimum of five years HR Generalist experience
- Be well versed in recruitment and selection
- Have a professional attitude with high energy levels
- Be experienced in handling fast growth
For further details please contact Fay Welch on +65 6493 1873 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – FW/ 12717.
EA License Number:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.