Our client is a global financial services organisation looking to hire an HR Manager to support the client group based in their Paris office.
- Based in London (travel to Paris office will be required)
- Reporting into Head of People Europe
The aim of the role is to support the set-up of a new office based in France and to lead on the implementation of HR policies and procedures. You will act as a trusted advisor and provide expert advice and guidance on HR matters to the business and employees at all levels.
As the HR Manager you will be an experienced HR generalist who thrives in a fast paced and demanding environment. You will lead the HR function and be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day HR encompassing the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, employee relations, people development, performance management, payroll, appraisals, reward and remuneration, consultations, restructurings, occupational health and training.
This is a hands-on 360 HR role, which is perfect for an enthusiastic, engaging and resilient individual, who enjoys variety in their working day and is not afraid to get involved in the day-to-day operations. Additionally, you will also be involved in supporting the UK HR team on other projects related to the broader organisation’s strategy.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of working as an HR generalist (either as a sole HR resource or in a small team), ideally from an international financial services organisation. Additionally we are looking for:
- High proficiency in French language
- High level interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Previous experience of building effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strategic and commercial mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships across a global business and be seen as a trusted advisor
- Knowledge of French Legislation and Employment Law would be an asset
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.