A leading FMCG company is looking for an experienced HR Manager to:-
- Manage and execute the yearly compensation review procedure
- Handle end-to-end HR budgeting procedure from planning, tracking, adjusting/revising, and landing
- Plan, propose, and execute an efficient HR data management cycle
- Consult employees as needed and liaise with the HR Director and Talent Manager
Reporting to the Regional HR Director you will be responsible for supporting 100 employees across the region providing generalist HR support. Along with one direct report you will manage all employee data from on-boarding to off-boarding as well as ensuring smooth communication between all the internal stake holders, especially the Finance department and APAC Regional HR.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on is essential as well as a proven track record in being able to build strong relationships. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- At least six years of HR generalist experience
- Ability to run the yearly compensation review independently
- Have strong excel skills
- Experience of overseeing payroll data submissions
For further details please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on email@example.com
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1104323
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.